To order: fill out the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Orders are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Also check out our cheese boards!
Whole Farm basket: $10
This week’s basket contains your choice of one large item and three small items from the lists below:
- Large items (choose one): pea shoots, collard greens, or watermelon radishes.
- Small items (choose three): cauliflower, hakurei turnips, Jerusalem artichokes, white icicle radishes, or green onions.
- One dozen large Grade A blue, green, and brown farm-fresh eggs.
Pea shoots: $4.50
- These tender greens have the flavor of snow peas and are an excellent addition to salads, sandwiches, and stir fry. 4 oz.
Collard greens: $4
- A traditional Southern green. 2 lb.
NEW! Cauliflower: $4
- 2-3 heads of creamy white cauliflower. So versatile: snack on it raw, dress it up with dipping sauce, roast, or mash. 1 lb.
NEW! Kohlrabi: $4
- A unique veggie with a taste reminiscent of broccoli. Great as a slaw, roasted, or mashed. The leaves are edible too! 4 bulbs, approx. 1.5 lb.
Watermelon radishes: $4
- They’re back! My fall favorite. These radishes have a white, hot peppery skin, but the watermelon-colored interior is mild with a great crunch. 4-5 radishes, approx. 1 lb.
Hakurei turnips: $4
- Mildly sweet and almost juicy, these are great raw. Roots only, approx. 1 lb.
Jerusalem artichokes: $4
- I like to think of these as fall potatoes. Nutty yet sweet in flavor, they can be roasted, mashed, or sauteed. 1.25 lb.
Green onions: $2
- Tender, mild green onions. 4-7 onions.
White Icicle radishes: $2
- These unique white radishes pack just a bit more heat than other salad radishes.
Herb bunches: $1 each
Sold out, for now:
Salad medley: $4.50 A mix of tender red and green romaine, buttercrunch lettuce, baby kale, and spinach. 5 oz. Baby kale: $4.50 Tender, bite-size leaves of dinosaur kale. 4 oz. Spinach: $4 Dark green leaves that are versatile and mild. 8 oz. Dinosaur kale: $4 This attractive blue-green kale makes a great addition to salads, and is also excellent sauteed or made into kale chips. 8 oz. Arugula: $4 A peppery green that adds a lot of flavor to salads, but is great on its own too. 8 oz. Carrots: $2.50 Almost nothing beats these farm-fresh carrots. With greens, 1 lb.