This one skillet meal combines several seasonal veggies, and can easily be modified with others you have on hand (onions, eggplant, etc.).
- 3 zucchini and/or squash, sliced and quartered
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, chopped
- Fresh basil to taste, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Cook sliced zucchini in olive oil until almost tender.
- Add tomato and cook to desired doneness.
- Add kalamata olives and basil. Cook for about 2 more minutes, toss with balsamic vinegar
- Serve with hummus!